After completing any of my 8-week training courses (online included), you will have the opportunity to join and contribute to our special community.
For a price of £20.00 a month you will get access to our community on Facebook and resources here. You will find:
- Access to trustworthy, researched, up to date and ethical, solutions to problems (no more scrawling through the internet);
- Up to date information on nutrition, calming exercises, information relating to different problem behaviours;
- Advice on first aid, legal, grooming and nutrition;
- Opportunities to chat, share videos, successes, worries and wins;
- Not just access to me, but to my contacts - professional experts and practitioners in fields across the board;
- Training challenges and competitions for fab prizes;
- Access to our virtual “From the whiteboard”;
- A Cuppa and Care with Clare;
- Live quizzes;
- Live Q&As covering seasonal topics;
- Live Demos;
- Access to Training videos to watch again and again;
- Breed specific get togethers, chats and forums - as well as in person confidence walks with me;
- Talks from special guests, the top industry professionals and specialists;
- A weekly trick with Pat, so you can practice and upload your video to the Facebook page for a round of applause and a chance to win that week’s star of the week;
- Access to helpful cheat sheets, ebooks, training videos and resources via your very own teachable link;
- Preview, early booking opportunities and discounted rates for our specialist workshops, courses, events and webinars;
- Access to home study courses;
As well as benefiting from new and exciting activities you can share with your dog.
I will, as always, invite you to tell me what you need, what you would like, and what you are interested in.
We are here to support you and your puppy and your pooch every step of the way.
From the moment you decide to introduce a new pet to your home, to collecting your puppy and setting them up for the best possible start both within the home and outside of the home. We ensure you have the knowledge, the backup, the foundation and the skills to be a confident carer of a confident dog.
PRE-VACINATION PUPPY COURSES.
Then… we have the adolescent dog! Guidance and understanding is key here, with support with socialisation, the all-important to neuter or not question, coaching calm, recall and looking at effective lead handling skills.
And once our dogs are adults the fun really starts with agility, canicross, Scentwork, loads of specialist workshops and sports, tricks and fun training.
All the way through to supporting you, supporting your best friend through middle-age and ageing.
I am here too, to support when the worst happens, offering pet bereavement support.
This is a space for you and I would highly value your input and ideas on how we can make this THE best place to support pet dog carers.
Looking forward to building our canine community together with you.